Role of National Courts in the Arbitral Process - A survey

A forum for sharing ideas on practice of law
Forum rules
This forum is strictly for sharing ideas on law practice. Sharing of false information, unauthorized intellectual property and irresponsible use of the forum may lead to sanctions
stanlee

Role of National Courts in the Arbitral Process - A survey

Post by stanlee »

My name is Emeka Emmanson Okoroafor. I am a student of Griffith College in Dublin Ireland. I am interested in understanding the role of national courts in the arbitral process using Nigeria as a case study. For this study, you will be presented with information relevant to the role of national courts in the arbitral process in Nigeria. Then, you will be asked to answer some questions about it. Your responses will be kept completely confidential.

The study should take you around 5 minutes to complete. You will receive incentives for your participation.

Your participation in this research is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw at any point during the study. The Principal Investigator of this study can be contacted at [email protected]
By clicking the button below, you acknowledge: Your participation in the study is voluntary. You are 18 years of age. You are aware that you may choose to terminate your participation at any time for any reason.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... w/viewform